Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome to Miami!





At the end of March, I had the opportunity of going on a warm holiday with my Mom and Dad. It was one of those once in a lifetime chances that we all had the same week of holidays and decided to take advantage of it.  It was kind of cool too as it had not been just the three of us since my brother, Daniel was born when I was 2!! After a grueling day of travel, we finally got to our hotel and collapsed in exhaustion.  The next day, we woke up, opened the door and stepped out onto our little deck seen the most amazing view of the ocean and the sun which was just about to rise.  The colours were like nothing I had witnessed before. We quickly changed and went for a walk along the beach.  There is just something about walking on a beach, swimming in the ocean that is so good for the soul. I loved the time in Miami but more so loved the time relaxing and laughing with two amazing people - my Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment