Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ethan



I had my first photo shoot with a little one on Feb 13.  This is baby Ethan, son of my good friends Andrea and Jon (they were featured in my Project 365 on Day 322, though I must say that Ethan looked a whole lot different at the time!).  Every time I do a photo shoot, I learn 10 new things and that is an amazing part about the process.  Lesson 1: taking photos of a little one is much harder then one would assume, rather then the photographer running the show, the little one runs the show.  But I think that is what makes photographing a baby so special.  You have to wait and be ready to catch a lovely photograph but when you do it is shear magic and when you view it after you can appreciate the miracle of life which makes our world so beautiful. It was an honour to photograph Ethan and a photo shoot that I will never forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment